ShelterBox relies almost entirely on voluntary donations
We are extremely grateful to all the trusts and foundations whose support helps us to respond instantly to disasters around the world. From local family trusts to large national and international foundations, every grant makes a difference.
A grant from your trust could help us to:
• invest in supplies to prepare for the next disaster;
• train our specialist volunteers to deliver aid;
• continue to develop our high-quality aid package;
• educate young people about disasters;
• expand our work with Scouts worldwide;
• reach our goal of delivering vital aid to 50,000 families every year;
Our vision is of a world where everyone affected by disaster has access to the shelter and basic equipment they need to survive and live in dignity and safety.
We hope you will join us in helping disaster survivors worldwide.
Find out more:
• Read our latest Annual Report
• Find out about our governance structure.
• ShelterBox was selected by the UK Government to join a network of experts who can be called on at times of international crisis.