Working with ShelterBox is a great way to motivate and engage your employees, as well as supporting a fantastic cause. We have proven experience managing innovative and successful corporate partnerships, with a variety of companies. Why not get in touch to see how your company can support ShelterBox?
ShelterBox’s Promise to You
We know that we have a duty to fully support all companies that choose to support us. We also know that it is important to be accountable to our supporters. Should your company choose to support ShelterBox, in whatever way, we promise to:
• Provide exceptional account management
• Provide effective PR and social media opportunities
• Help you meet your CSR objectives
• Work with you to decide how best you can support ShelterBox
• Provide full and clear reporting
• Utilise our speaker network to inform your employees about the work that ShelterBox does
Why Support ShelterBox?
Every year millions of people are displaced or made homeless by disasters. ShelterBox instantly responds to natural and manmade disasters by providing boxes of aid. Each ShelterBox provides an extended family with emergency shelter and vital equipment when they need it most.
Key reasons to support ShelterBox
• ShelterBox is committed to making every donation count and ensuring it makes a difference
• ShelterBox is committed to ensuring that the boxes are deployed as quickly and safely as possible and send highly trained ShelterBox Response Team (SRT) members whenever aid is deployed to a disaster area
• ShelterBox delivers innovative solutions for disaster-affected communities
• ShelterBox is a leading expert in emergency shelter
The benefits to your company
• Fulfil your company’s CSR objectives
• Gain positive PR
• Increase employee engagement
• Be part of this exciting, ever growing charity
By your company supporting ShelterBox, even more families will be able to receive the shelter, warmth and dignity that they deserve after a disaster.
Nominate ShelterBox as your company’s Charity of the Year!
A Charity of the Year partnership is a fantastic way for a charity and company to work together, achieving positive results for both parties. ShelterBox have a proven track record of managing successful Charity of the Year partnerships – so why not nominate ShelterBox to be your company’s next Charity of the Year!
We will work with you to plan a Charity of the Year that meets your expectations and objectives as well as ensuring that your employees are engaged with ShelterBox from the start.
If you are interested in nominating ShelterBox to be your company’s next 'Charity of the Year' and would like some more information then please contact us at: email@example.com